Saturday, July 16, 2011

Any thoughts on NBC leaving out "under God" in 2011 U.S. Open?

You are a patriot, friend! I feel your pain. I am not certain what "religion" is but I concur on the faith issue, do we have to label everything? I am not certain that what you are describing has anything to do with religion, or political correctness. What we are witnessing seems to be a complete departure from any founding principle. When the Supreme Court ruled 5-4 to maintain the "individual" right to bear arms in 2009 I thought, "really?" I don't own a gun, I don't want a gun, but I know how to read and by God it says, "Shall have the right to bear arms". 5-4? It was one vote away from keeping the hold America has on freedom? Take your pick on the clause but when we loose our Bill of Rights we have lost our country. I don't think it is a religious versus atheist or democrat vs republican issue even, I think it is demonstrative of a dark perversion of everything this country was built upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment